Skip to Content

Speech Milestones for Children

UPMC Content 3

If you have concerns about your child’s speech/language development or you suspect a hearing problem, you should speak with your child’s physician about evaluation for speech/language delay and hearing loss.

UPMC Hamot has audiologists and speech pathologists with extensive experience and training in assessing children.